Wednesday, June 11, 2008

In Memory Of...

Three years ago today, my little buddy went to be with Jesus. I've been missing him a lot in the last few months. I'm amazed at how time seems to disappear.

I can remember as if it were yesterday, when I got a call from my cousin saying that the little man was gone.

What a happy kid! I had fun hanging out with him in my office at work, playing trains and cars with him, holding him when his tummy was upset from feedings, watching him learn and grasp sign language, seeing the excited look on his face when I came in the door, and teaching him things like "thumbs up".
Here he is hangin' out with me at work:
Beautiful boy:
Bein' a goof, he liked and knew quite well when he was the centre of attention:
Learnin' to use the computer, just like his dad:
Rest in peace little buddy. I miss you! See you soon!

No comments: