Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lindeman Lake

At the beginning of this month, my wonderful husband and I went for a little hike up to Lindeman Lake.
A pretty, peaceful stream at the beginning of the hike.
This year I've really stopped to look at what's going on outside and I've decided that I actually kind of like fall. What beautiful colors out there!!! Mossy!Somebody has built some strange wooden stage-like things. VERY odd to see in the "middle of nowhere". I guess they're for pitching a tent on??
See, middle of nowhere! Look at all the trees!
I'm just wondering how you can go camping and NOT have a fire. And also, the next time we go up there, somebody may have used that sign-post for firewood...just an idea.We could see to the bottom of the lake. Absolutely amazing the color and stillness of that water.

No comments: